Welcome to Totem Falls
Home of the Ravens
Our back to school Ice Cream Social will be held on Thursday, September 3rd, from 2:00 - 3:15 PM. Have a wonderful summer!
Important back-to-school information for families:
- 2015-2016 calendar information - Click here to view important dates for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Student transportation information - Does your child plan to ride the school bus during the 2015-2016 school year? Please click here to complete the 2015-2016 Student Transportation Input Form. One form will need to be completed for every student in your household who plans to attend a Snohomish School District School in the 2015-2016 school year.
- Bus schedules/routes-
- 2015-2016 tentative bus schedules/routes.
- Unsure of which school your child will attend? Use the SchoolSite Locator Service. Enter your address and the list of schools for that particular address will pop up:
- School supply lists - Click here to view the school supply lists for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Start-up/registration dates and times -
- 2015-2016 school start/end times - 2015-2016 school start/end times can be found here.
- New students to the Snohomish School District -
- 2015-2016 free and reduced price meal applications
- In the mail - Each student household in the Snohomish School District will receive an informational postcard by the third week of August. The postcard describes how and where to obtain a Free and Reduced Price Meal Application. Please click here to view an electronic version of the postcard.
- On the Web - The applications can be found below:
- Available August 2015 - Free & Reduced Meal Application - English
- Available August 2015 - Free & Reduced Meal Application - Spanish
- Print the appropriate application, complete it and return to your child's school. The completed forms may also be mailed to Snohomish School District, Attn: Meal Applications, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Links - Meal applications are being sent directly to your email and are available through Skyward/Family Access.
- At your school or district office - Hard copies will be available at your child's school or the district office after Monday, August 24. Please note - Individual applications will be mailed to households only on request. To request an application call (360) 563-7314 and leave your name, address, phone number and email address if possible.
- Immunizations - The amended School Immunization Law requires that up-to-date completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) forms be present at school for every student. The CIS form must show proof of: (a) full immunization; (b) initiation of a schedule of immunization; or (c) a certificate of exemption. Please note that the month, day, and year are required documentation of all vaccines. If you have any questions and/or require assistance, please call your child’s school and ask to speak with your school nurse. Forms and charts that note the minimum vaccines required for attendance in the school year 2015-2016, according to the State of Washington WAC 246-100-166, and required forms can be found by clicking here.
- School newsletter subscription preferences - More than 5,000 parents and staff have subscribed to our district’s Listserv communications tool. Have you? If you would like to receive district and school newsletters, please subscribe to this valuable tool. For directions on how to subscribe or change your subscription preferences (for those already signed up), please click here.
- Keep up to date through Facebook - Today, more than 3,000 Facebook fans receive regular district updates through this social networking tool. Through this site we are also able to post photos of district events and activities. If you are not following us, please consider doing so. Follow us by logging in at www.facebook.com, searching for “Snohomish School District” and becoming a “Fan.”
Visit the Totem Falls PTO Website
Please check out our PTO website at http://totemfallspto.org. It is full of information regarding volunteering, fundraising, our auction and more. A fun photo gallery from PTO events is also available for you to enjoy.
Washington State Law requires all parents to have their children enrolled and attending school full time in the district they reside. If your child is absent from school for any reason, please call the school office at (360) 563-4751 no later than 8:30 AM the morning of the absence or tardy. You may leave a message 24 hours a day on our voice mail. It is important we hear from you each morning of every absence or tardy. If we don't hear from you, due to state truancy laws and because we care about your children, we are obligated to call you. Students who arrive late or leave early during a school day are required to be signed in/out by their parents in the office. Thank you for your cooperation!
School Colors and Mascot
Our school colors are the Native American colors of red, white, and black; and the school mascot is "The Trickster", the fun-loving bird from the Northwest Coastal Native American folklore, also known as the Raven.